Prepare your property to be rented:
- Your Property Manger will meet with you to evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount.
- Your Property Manger will coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repairs items you have approved using our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed.
Determine the Optimal Monthly Rental amount:
- Your Property Manager will do a market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources.
Design a Targeted Marketing Program:
- Your Property manager will meet with you to design a targeted marketing program to rent your property as quickly as possible.
- Your Property Manager will execute your targeted marketing program utilizing the Internet, Cochise County Multiple Listing Service, local newspapers, circulars and property signs.
- Your Property Manger will promptly pursue all leads and inquiries and schedule showings of your property during the week, evenings, and weekends.
Thorough Screening of Prospective tenants:
- Your Property Manager will thoroughly review each prospective tenant’s rental and credit history, including prior evictions and criminal history.
- Your Property Manager will verify your new tenants current employment and stated income.
- Your Property Manger will contact your new tenants previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of the property.
- Your Property Manager will discuss the results of the screening process with you and make our recommendation.
Coordinate Move -in of new tenant:
- Your Property Manager will collect the first months rent and security deposit in the form of cashier check prior to your tenants move-in.
- Your Property Manager will prepare all rental and lease agreements utilizing AZ Association of Realtors approved forms.
- Your property Manager will meet with your tenant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior his or her move-in.
- Your Property Manager will document your property s condition utilizing digital photography prior to your new tenants move-in
- Your Property Manager will have your tenant complete and sign a “Move in condition report” verifying the condition of the property at the time of move-in.
- Your Property Manager will instruct your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
Prompt Rental Collections:
- Your Property Manager will promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
- Our accounting department will disburse the rental proceeds in the manner instructed by you on a monthly basis.
- Your Property Manager will serve five day notices to “Pay Rent or Quit” if rent has not been paid by the fifth day of each month.
- Your Property Manger will coordinate the state of unlawful detainer action to evict your tenant in the event the rent is not paid.
Disperse monthly income to owner:
- We will disburse the rental proceeds in the manner instructed by you on a monthly basis (all owner proceeds are dispersed on or before the 11th day of the month)
(Proceeds can be automatically deposited into your account.)
Payment of Your Monthly Expenses:
- We will pay all maintenance repairs that occurred on the property as well as all reoccurring monthly expenses on your behalf such as.
- Property Taxes, Insurance, maintenance, Homeowners Association, Dues, Utilities, (including city sewer and trash required by the city), landscaping, and pool service, etc. We do not pay mortgages.
Detailed monthly Accounting Reports:
- Our Accounting Department will provide you with monthly-itemized statements showing income and expenses related to your property.
- Our Accounting Department will provide you a year-end accounting summary of your account and 1099’s
Complete Property Maintenance Services:
- We provide our clients with 24 hours emergency repair service.
- We minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance using our extensive network of contractors, vendors, and handymen.
- We coordinate property reconditioning, including painting, windows coverings, new carpet, and carpet cleaning.
- We arrange for any necessary services such as utilities, gardening, and pool service.